Terms & Conditions
- Choose desired apartment and check availability of apartments with the same characteristics in that building.
- Fill out all the information required.
- You will receive an email confirming your reservation. Make sure to check that all the information is correct; in case of an error please contact singularapartments.com.
Check-in and Check-out
- In the email that we send once the booking process is complete, you will find all the information needed to check-in, customer care telephone, the apartment that you booked, as well as suggestions for your stay.
- Guests are to check-in in the building where their apartment is found during established check-in hours. In case that you have to check-in outside established hours please check rates and let us know before your arrival. Please note that since we do not have a front desk in any of our buildings, we ask that you please call us 30 minutes before your estimated arrival time in order to be able to meet at the apartment.
- Guests must check-out during established hours. When checking out please follow instructions given by singularapartments.com staff.
- Guests must check-in and check-out during established hours. Check-in hours are between 15hs and 20hs. Check-out hours are until 12hs. In case that you need to check-in or check-out outside established hours please contact singularapartments.com.
Apartment Terms &Conditions
- The apartments are to be used only by those listed in the reservation. The use of the apartments by others or more occupants than those indicated will result in a price adjustment.
- Quiet hours are between 23hs and 10hs. We ask for guests to respect quiet hours.
- Singularapartments.com has the right to dismiss a guest without refunding the payments made if there is a serious breach of conditions.
- If there are missing or damaged items either inside the apartment or in the building caused by a guest, singularapartments.com has the right to charge the guest the amount of the damage. Guests explicitly authorize singularapartments.com to charge the amount of the damages to the credit card given at the time of the reservation. The company is not responsible for any damages or injuries caused by the wrongful use of the apartment by the client, such as a fire or flooding.
- If an apartment happens to not be available at the arrival of the client for causes such as fire, flood, other natural disasters, and any unforeseeable circumstances, the company agrees to provide another apartment of similar or superior characteristics.
- Singularapartmens.com not responsible for the thefts in apartments in all cases.
- Singularapartments.com will not charge you any amount of money during the booking process.
- The total amount of the reservation must be paid upon arrival, at the same time that the keys will be provided.
- Payment may be made in cash (Euros) or charge (VISA/MasterCard). Exact amount cash payments required.
- Singularapartments.com has the right to charge a percentage of the total reservation amount if the amount of the reservation is significantly large or during special holidays, if necessary.
- If you cancel or modify your reservation up to 2 days prior to your arrival singularapartments.com will not charge you any fees.
- If you cancel or modify later or in case of no show singularapartments.com will charge you the total amount of the reservation.
During Special Holidays:
- If you cancel up to 30 days prior to your arrival singularapartments.com will not charge you any fees.
- If you cancel later singularapartments.com will charge you 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of no show singularapartments.com will charge you the total amount of the reservation.
Singularapartments.com has the right to charge 50% of the total amount of the reservation 29 days prior to your arrival. Nonrefundable.